Out of School Hours Care
The Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) Program is conducted on school days after school and is run by the School Council. Children are able to attend:
- each day
- set nominated days each week
- emergency care is also available.
As the program has been very full, we cannot always cater for irregular attenders. Entry is subject to available spaces.
Carers are employed by the School Council and all policies are available in the OCHC Policy Booklet.
Afternoon refreshments are supplied.
- All payments must be made through a debit facility that the school will arrange.
- Full time care is $90 per week per child.
- Two weeks payment is to be made in advance on enrolment. Please note, you are required to keep your payments two weeks ahead.
- Childcare assistance is available through the Family Assistance Office. Ph: 13 61 50.
- Further information and application forms are available through the school administration office. Ph: (08) 8997 7333
Vacation Care Program
During each school holiday break the OSHC service runs a Vacation Care program that is available to all primary aged students at our school. Information is sent to all via the school newsletter leading up to each holiday break.
Ph (08) 8997 7321
Monday to Friday on school days
2.30pm to 5.30 pm
Costs (as at January, 2019)
- 4 or 5 Days x 10 weeks
- $90 per child per week
Permanent Part Time
- 3 days per week x 10 weeks
- $81 per child – per week
- With notice
- $30 per child – per day
- Without notice
- $45 per child per day