What You Need
On enrolment the school will require the following information:
• Birth certificate,
• Up to date contact information,
• Relevant medical and immunization records,
• Any relevant information relating to the family situation,
• Information from the previous school including year level attained and name of school (any assessments or reports are very useful),
• Passport and visa details where relevant.
School starting age is as follows:
• Children who turn four years of age before 30th June are eligible to start preschool in January.
• Children who turn five years of age before 30th June are eligible to start Transition in January.
It should be noted that preschool is part time schooling. Children attend for 15 hours per week. Transition is the first year of full time schooling and in other states may be called Reception or Prep. In the Australian Curriculum it is referred to as Foundation.
Priority Enrolment Policy
As the school is quite full, we have instituted a Priority Enrolment Policy, and so we are only accepting enrolments from families who are living in the Stuart Park School area. This area includes residences on the Stuart Park side of the Stuart Highway from McMinn Street to Berrimah Road, including the suburbs of Stuart Park, Woolner (City Valley), Tipperary Waters, Bayview, Winnellie, the Defence Establishment Berrimah at Coonawarra and the Mandorah side of the harbour
Families who live outside of the area and already have a student enrolled may enrol further siblings. This policy includes preschool enrolments and all enrolments must be accompanied by proof of residence.